This church dates to the medieval period (13th/14th century) but is unusual because it was never fully finished, as evidenced by the incomplete top of the west tower. Some later restoration did occur here and the exterior of the nave, chancel and south porch all date to the Victorian period. Inside are a number of interesting features including an octagonal font brought here from Woodbastwick, poppyhead benches and an hourglass stand fixed to the pulpit.
All of the stained glass appears to have been designed by Alex Booker c.1890/1900. See more of his work at Booton.