Despite much rebuilding and restoration this attractive church has retained its Norman doorway complete with its four friezes of billets and zig-zags. Other features include a 14th century piscina and sedilia, a font dating from c1500, and a splendid selection of stone carved corbels. The stained glass was all installed after 1860, with the newest window dating from as late as 2002.
For further information and to view the details of each window click the boxes below. For a downloadable and printable fact sheet click