In 1954 the East Window, and at least SN2 & SN3 contained collections of foreign C16/17 glass imported by Hampp of Norwich in 1802 and installed before 1810. This together with many Cl8/19 rosettes, coloured patternss, roundels and copy pieces largely filled these windows in the manner of 1810. Evidence points to these settings being by S. C. Varington of Norwich. In the 1960s all this was rearranged and the foreign items and a small amount of the 19C pieces were installed in the East Window as well as some of the best foreign panels in South nave windows as now seen. (restored by George King & Sons Norwich)
The present church is a Saxo-Norman or Norman structure extended eastwards around 1300 when the tower was also added. There are many Perpendicular details, some of which were rebuilt in the 19th century.