This medieval church has later alterations that give it a 19th century appearance. The tower, nave and chancel were substantially rebuilt and restored during the 19th century, but do retain some 13th, 14th and 15th century features. The porch is 15th century in date. The north aisle was added in either 1860 or 1907. In the churchyard is an inscribed 14th century stone coffin lid. There are some interesting windows including some unidentified foreign glass and a lovely modern etched window
For information information and to view greater detail click the selected window on the plan below.