The west tower of this church was built in the late 1440s. Many details of the tower and the church were replaced and restored during 1869 when the north aisle was built. The 13th century north nave door and chancel lancet windows are a rare survival from the earlier building. The screen, dating before 1503, has also been heavily restored. There is a Norman font and an interesting stained glass memorial to the Misses Day, two consumptive sisters who died overseas.