Externally this attractive medieval church retains many early features including its well proportioned four staged 15th century tower and its 16th century north porch with its outstanding flushwork.
In 1873 the interior of the church was renovated. Apart from one window which retains early fragments all of the stained glass dates from after this time and includes lovely images designed by the Pre–Raphaelite artist Henry Holiday.
For further information and to view the details of each window click the boxes below. For a downloadable and printable fact sheet click