This church mostly dates to the 13th and 15th centuries although the arcading may be Saxo-Norman. The chancel mostly dates to the 19th century but it contains a small but sumptuous 15th century Easter Sepulchre. When new drains were dug around the north chapel an old north wall was found. This indicates the chapel was probably larger at some time. The font dates to around 1500 and is inscribed with the names of the donors William and Beatrice Kelling.