Stained Glass of St Peter and St Paul Church Heydon Norfolk

Set in the corner of Heydon Park, this church consists of a tall west tower of knapped flint, an aisled nave with a clerestory, chancel, north mortuary chapel (to the Bulwer family) and north and south porches. The church originally dates to the 14th century, but was remodelled in the 15th century, including the insertion of large Perpendicular windows in the nave and chancel.
Inside, among many items of interest, is an impressive 13th century font, plain in style and cup shaped, very fine late 14th century wall paintings and a huge black tomb chest for Erasmus Earle, a celebrated lawyer who bought Heydon manor in 1650.

For detailed church information visit:
link to norolk heritage site
plan of church
Click the window icons for more information and to zoom into that window.